We have a vacancy for a Compliance Inspector. The main focus of this role is to:
- Review the regulatory performance of organisations, in accordance with ENTRUST's compliance programme, to ensure that the integrity of the Landfill Communities Fund (LCF) is maintained;
- Identify and record areas of non-compliance;
- Produce written reports detailing the findings of each compliance review and advising organisations on actions required to rectify identified breaches; and
- Be proactive in providing advice and guidance on regulatory obligations to ensure that non-compliance is minimised.
The post holder will report to the Compliance Manager and should:
- Be qualified, or working towards the attainment of a recognised professional internal audit, or accountancy qualification;
- Have experience in, or have an understanding of the role of the Regulatory body;
- Be able to quickly absorb and understand the Landfill Tax Regulations (1996) (Regulations) and principles of the scheme;
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and influencing skills;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be able to produce concise and well written reports;
- Possess a high level of IT skills in using Word, Excel and Outlook.
Full details of the role can be found in the role profile on the right hand side of this page.
The role offers a salary of up to £30,000 dependent on knowledge and experience, 25 days annual leave and requires approximately 30 per cent travel across the United Kingdom, including some overnight stays.
Interested candidates should submit their current CV together with a covering letter which demonstrates how their experience meets the requirements of the role, as set out in the role profile.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Mike Holland on 01926 488 309.
Applications can be emailed to EntrustHR@entrust.org.uk or submitted by post to:
Helen Maccallum, PA to CEO, ENTRUST, 60 Holly Walk, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire,