As an Environmental Body (EB) enrolled with us it is a statutory requirement that you submit a Statutory Annual Return (Form 4) by 28 April each year. The Form 4 covers the period of 1 April to 31 March.
You are required to complete a Form 4 even if you have not received or spent any LCF money during the reporting period or if your EB plans to revoke from the scheme.
The guides at the bottom right hand side of this page provide you with the steps you should follow to submit either a nil return where you have had no LCF activity in the reporting period, or a Form 4 where you need to report LCF money received and/or spent in the reporting period, onto EOL.
On your Form 4 you will need to provide us with details of:
• Landfill Communities Fund (LCF) monies held and received during the period (even if this is nil); and
• LCF expenditure during the period (even if this is nil).
Why is 28 April important?
• This is the deadline for your Statutory Annual Return.
• It protects the reputation of your EB with both existing and potential funders.
• It demonstrates that your organisation has robust procedures and good governance.
• It helps prevent any enforcement action which may affect your applications for future funding.
You can submit your Form 4 either online through ENTRUST online (EOL) or on a paper form which you can complete and post to us.
The easiest way to submit a Form 4 to us is through EOL as:
• the form is simple to complete;
• we receive it immediately; and
• you receive confirmation on screen that the form is reconciled and has been successfully submitted to ENTRUST.