ENTRUST is looking to recruit to the role of Policy and Regulations Manager.
This role leads a team of four covering both Regulations and Registrations within ENTRUST to ensure that:
- the Company's corporate objectives are effectively and professionally delivered;
- we enhance the regulation of the Landfill Communities Fund (LCF), by undertaking policy reviews of the Landfill Tax Regulations 1996 (Regulations);
- ENTRUST's guidance documents, advice and forms remain current;
- effective registration and enrolment process are in place for organisations wishing to become Environmental Bodies (EBs) and undertake and receive funding for projects from the LCF;
- appropriate induction and training opportunities are in place for EBs and deliver our external training strategy;
- ongoing development of the company's online application ENTRUST online (EOL) is supported; and
- we comply with the requirements of the Terms of Approval (TOA) with HMRC.
You will have at least three years experience in a policy development role and be able to understand and interpret regulations. You will also be able to engage effectively with a wide range of stakeholders and provide clear and concise guidance and advice, and preferably have experience of managing people.
Full details of the role are set out in the Role Description which you can download here.
Interested candidates should submit their current CV, together with a covering letter, that demonstrates how their experience enables them to meet the requirements of the role.
The role offers a salary of c.£35,000 dependent on your experience and 25 days annual leave. Secondments from external organisations would be considered.
The closing date for applications is Saturday 10 October 2015 and we will be looking to arrange interviews with shortlisted candidates as soon as possible after this date.
If you have any questions regarding the position then please contact Alison Bennett, Head of Operations on 01926 488 317 for an informal conversation.
Applications should be emailed to EntrustHR@entrust.org.uk