As part of our ongoing commitment to customer service and satisfaction we have updated our customer charter and our standards of service in December 2015.
This sets out the service and standards stakeholders can expect from ENTRUST as well as the standards we expect from the organisations that work with us.
As a stakeholder you can expect us to:
- Treat you with honesty and respect;
- Help and support you to comply with the Regulations;
- Treat you fairly;
- Be professional and consistent in our actions and approach;
- Apply a proportionate response in dealing with breaches in the Regulations;
- Protect your information and respect your confidentiality;
- Respond to your enquiries in a timely and appropriate way; and
- Take positive action to minimise the cost of regulating the Landfill Communities Fund (LCF) and the administrative burden placed on stakeholders.
In return we expect stakeholders to:
- Be open and honest in working with our staff;
- Act in a professional manner;
- Ensure that they respect our staff; and
- Take appropriate action to comply with the Regulations.
Our standards of service are available in full on our website and our customer charter can be found at the bottom right of this page as a related document.