ENTRUST's IT Systems Officer and one of our Compliance Inspectors will be leaving the company. We are therefore recruiting suitably qualified individuals to replace these two roles.
Compliance Inspector role
The main focus of this role is to:
- Review the regulatory performance of organisations, in accordance with ENTRUST's compliance programme, to ensure that the integrity of the Landfill Communities Fund (LCF) is maintained;
- Identify and record areas of non-compliance;
- Produce written reports detailing the findings of each compliance review and advising organisations on actions required to rectify identified breaches; and
- Be proactive in providing advice and guidance on regulatory obligations to ensure that non-compliance is minimised.
The post holder will report to the Compliance Manager. Full details of the role, including a role description, salary and how to submit an application can be found on the vacancies page of our website.
IT Systems Officer role
The key responsibilities of the position are:
- To provide high quality business analysis (BA) services across the whole of the organisation;
- To develop high quality and accurate management information reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) based on data provided through our bespoke online system ENTRUST Online (EOL);
- Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of all data held within the SQL database, including compliance with Data Protection and ensuring the continued availability and effective operation of EOL; and
- To work with the IT Support Officer to administer and maintain business critical applications, and provide IT support to all users, both internal and external where required.
The post holder will report to the Deputy Chief Executive. Full details of the role, including a role description, salary and how to submit an application can be found on the vacancies page of our website.