ENTRUST is looking to recruit to the role of Information and Training Officer.
This role supports the Regulations and Policy Manager to:
- develop and deliver the Landfill Communities Fund (LCF) Training Strategy;
- organise and facilitate training events to stakeholders;
- develop training materials to be used by Environmental Bodies (EBs) in their operation and understanding of the LCF;
- provide information to stakeholders on the operation of the LCF;
- assist with the enrolment of organisations as EBs and registration of projects;
- comply with the requirements of the Terms of Approval (TOA) with HMRC; and
- achieve ENTRUST's corporate objectives.
You will have experience of developing and delivering training programmes to a diverse range of stakeholders and be able to understand and interpret regulations.
Full details of the role are set out in the Role Description which you can download through this link.
Interested candidates should submit their current CV, together with a covering letter that demonstrates how their experience enables them to meet the requirements of the role.
The role offers a salary of c.£23,000 dependent on your experience and 25 days annual leave.
The closing date for applications is close of business on Saturday 10 October 2015 and we will be looking to arrange interviews with shortlisted candidates as soon as possible after this date.
If you have any questions regarding this position then please contact Alison Bennett, Head of Operations on 01926 488 317 for an informal conversation.
Applications should be emailed to [email protected]