ENTRUST is looking to recruit a Communications Manager (CM). As ENTRUST’s CM you will have a pivotal role in supporting and working collaboratively with the Senior Management Team (SMT) in delivering our key aims and objectives.
This role presents many opportunities for an ambitious, experienced communications professional who is responsible for:
- Leading and developing ENTRUST’s strategic corporate communications;
- Delivering effective operational communications;
- Proactively managing and developing Stakeholder relationships;
- Enhancing ENTRUST’s branding and image;
- Acting as ENTRUST’s designated Data Protection Officer (DPO); and
- Supporting the delivery of corporate objectives.
We are looking for an individual who is:
- An experienced communications professional;
- Has experience of working with Stakeholder groups and developing Stakeholder strategies;
- Proven and demonstrable experience of editing and producing publications;
- Experience of working with websites including web development and content production;
- Knowledge of data protection law, in particular UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018);
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to influence across the organisation and externally;
- Innovative and creative;
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to plan and prioritise; and
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
For more details, please read the full role profile on the right hand side of this page.
What ENTRUST can offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive remuneration package of a starting salary of circa £37k (full time equivalent);
- Hybrid working arrangements at our central Leamington Spa office;
- Generous annual leave entitlement;
- Fitness and wellbeing support programme;
- Access to the perks at work scheme;
- On site car parking; and
- Continued professional development and training opportunities.
ENTRUST values the fitness and wellbeing of its Staff, Partners and Stakeholders. ENTRUST has taken appropriate and proportionate steps to implement and comply with the ‘Thriving at work standards’ which include:
- Commitment to ensuring equal opportunities in our recruitment processes; and
- Making reasonable adjustments at the interview stage and to support the successful candidate in carrying out this role.
ENTRUST would also welcome applications from individuals wishing to work on a part time basis.
Interested candidates should email EntrustHR@entrust.org.uk submitting their current CV together with a covering letter which demonstrates how their experience meets the requirements of the role, as set out in the role profile.
Should you wish to discuss the role ENTRUST’s Chief Executive, please contact Helen Maccallum, Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive on (01926) 488 317.
The closing date for all applications is 27 May 2022.