All projects must be approved by us before any Landfill Communities Fund (LCF) monies are spent.
Projects must meet the object specific criteria outlined in the Guidance Manual. You can submit documentation in support of your project application.
When you have a project approved by ENTRUST, you provide an estimated start and end date for the project. In April 2015, HMRC approved a condition that means any project expenditure outside of the estimated start and end dates will be non-compliant and therefore a breach of that condition. This means that it is essential that you provide appropriate start and end dates when you register your project, taking into account any funder's stipulation regarding final payments.
1. Submit your project application on ENTRUST Online (EOL) using the Guide to Submitting a Form 2 which can be found on the right hand side of this page.
2. Supply supporting documents if required.
3. Your project is received by ENTRUST's registrations team who will review the application and contact you within five working days.
4. Supply additional information as requested (if required).
5. Confirmation from ENTRUST of project approval and number sent to EB.
Where a project application is not approved, it will be referred to our review panel where you will have the opportunity to appeal the decision.
If there is a change to the original application after a project has been approved, or the project does not go ahead, ENTRUST must be informed.