Having completed our analysis of the responses to our 2022 EOL Survey, we have now published our final report.
The aim of the survey was to seek the views on EBs on the operation of all areas of EOL, seeking feedback on areas such as accessibility, usability, helpfulness, and relevance. All EBs were invited to participate in the survey which ran for four weeks during February 2022. 77 people responded to the survey.
Generally, responses were positive for all areas, however, there were some helpful suggestions and conclusions that we could draw from the minority of constructive comments. This feedback has enabled us to focus on a number of small areas, which supplement areas where we have already made changes, which will be implemented from 1 June 2022.
These areas, which we identified where we can make developments include:
- An email reminder will be sent to EBs to inform them of projects which are due to complete at the end of that month, or have expired;
- The ENTRUST Helpline number and email address will be added to the top of all EOL pages;
- An information button will be added to the Project Application Form, to clarify the question regarding the natural environment and aesthetics;
- EBs will be able to remove documents they have attached in error to project application forms before they are submitted;
- The text box on Question 14 of the Form 9 Project Completion Form, will be increased in size; and
- An information button will be added to the compliance document upload page informing users of the ability to upload zipped files.
You can read the full report, which details the findings and outcomes of the survey on the right hand side of this page. If you have any questions about the survey, please email Helpline@entrust.org.uk