ENTRUST is looking to recruit a Compliance Inspector (CI). As one of ENTRUST's CIs you will have a key role in ensuring that ENTRUST provides independent assurance that Landfill Communities Fund (LCF) monies spent by Environmental Bodies (EBs) are spent compliantly in accordance with the Regulations and ENTRUST's guidance.
This role presents many opportunities for an ambitious, experienced individual to conduct high quality regulatory compliance reviews; produce evidential based compliance reports which provide assurance of regulatory compliance or highlight breaches and areas for improvement.
As a CI the main focus of this role is to:
- Review the regulatory performance of organisations, in accordance with ENTRUST's compliance programme, to ensure that the integrity of the LCF is maintained;
- Identify and record areas of non-compliance;
- Produce written reports detailing the findings of each compliance review and advising organisations on actions required to rectify identified breaches; and
- Be proactive in providing advice and guidance on regulatory obligations to ensure that non-compliance is minimised.
The role may require approximately 30 per cent travel across England and Northern Ireland, including some occasional overnight stays.
ENTRUST would also welcome applications from individuals wishing to work on a part time basis.
For more details, please read the full role profile on the right hand side of this page.
What ENTRUST can offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive remuneration package of a starting salary of circa £33k (full time equivalent);
- Hybrid working arrangements at our central Leamington Spa office;
- Generous annual leave entitlement;
- Fitness and wellbeing support programme;
- Access to the perks at work scheme;
- On site car parking; and
- Continued professional development and training opportunities.
ENTRUST values the fitness and wellbeing of its Staff, Partners and Stakeholders. ENTRUST has taken appropriate and proportionate steps to implement and comply with the 'Thriving at work standards' which include:
- Commitment to ensuring equal opportunities in our recruitment processes; and
- Making reasonable adjustments at the interview stage and to support the successful candidate in carrying out this role.
Interested candidates should email EntrustHR@entrust.org.uk submitting their current CV together with a covering letter which demonstrates how their experience meets the requirements of the role, as set out in the role profile.
Should you wish to discuss the role with Mike Holland, Compliance Manager, please contact Helen Maccallum, Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive on (01926) 488 317.
The closing date for all applications is 12 May 2022.