We are pleased to publish our Annual Report, setting out the review of our performance against the targets set in our 2017-2020 Corporate Plan by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), which we fully met and delivered.
2017/2018 was an important year for ENTRUST. Alongside delivery of our core regulatory services we have further implemented plans for strategic change and service improvement, looked to better ensure Value for Money (VfM) of the scheme and put in place preparations for the closure of the LCF in Wales. With the reduction in the size of the scheme in mind we have looked to streamline our processes whilst at the same time improving the service offered to EBs.
- We supported our move to 100 per cent digital delivery of services by reviewing and making improvements to our website, guidance, online forms and ENTRUST Online (EOL);
- We undertook a review of the Accreditation Scheme and on the basis of the outcome of our consultation with Accredited EBs we have ended the scheme, putting in place transitional arrangements to minimise disruption for EBs;
- On behalf of HMRC we have monitored EB administration costs and the level of unspent funds, encouraging EBs to reduce their administration costs below the Government's target of 7.5 per cent of LCF project expenditure and to reduce the level of unspent funds which they hold. These areas remain key strategic priorities for HMRC for 2018/2019 and our plans to address these areas further are set out in our 2018-2021 Corporate Plan; and
- We also made preparations to ensure we are compliant with the new GDPR which was implemented on 25 May 2018.
Some other key achievements during the year included:
- We increased levels of satisfaction with our regulatory services to 86 per cent against the 2016 baseline of 81 per cent;
- We delivered all of our objectives and met all of HMRC's agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- We reviewed and updated our compliance risk model in September 2017; and
- We updated the funders search on our website to improve the information available to project applicants.
The full document and short summary version are available on the right hand side of this page.