We have published a report on the results of our consultation with accredited EBs on the future of the accreditation scheme.
The report details the findings of our consultation on the future of the accreditation scheme which ran from late November 2017 to mid January 2018. The consultation sought stakeholders' views upon:
- What aspects of the accreditation scheme have been most beneficial;
- What parts of the scheme would EBs most like to keep;
- What aspects of the scheme could be removed with little, if any, impact on their EB;
- How could the accreditation scheme be best updated with minimal disruption and additional costs to EBs; and
- What difficulties might arise for them if the accreditation scheme were to close.
ENTRUST will now hold a meeting with accredited EBs to further discuss the future of the accreditation scheme. Using feedback from the consultation and meeting we will develop a proposal for the future of the accreditation scheme for review by the ENTRUST Board and if appropriate, a recommendation to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
You can read the report on the right hand side of this page or on the consultation page of our website.