The next Landfill Communities Fund (LCF) Forum will be held in London on Monday 18 September from 2.00pm until 3.30pm. HM Revenue and Customs will lead the event, supported by HM Treasury and the regulator, ENTRUST.
The main purpose of the forum is to discuss progress with the Reform agenda and the future of the LCF fund. The provisional agenda for the event is:
- Update on unspent funds from EBs
- EB feedback on operation of the Fund
- Future of the Fund (HMT)
- Update on the devolution of Landfill Tax to Wales
EBs are invited to suggest any other issues or concerns to be discussed at the Forum for HMRC consideration.
As places are limited, people wishing to attend the meeting must register in advance. If you would like to attend the LCF Forum, please email ENTRUST's Helpline by the end of Thursday 14 September. Please include the following information:
- Your name and EB/organisation;
- Any disability or access requirements; and
- Any issues or concerns you would like to be considered for the agenda.
Please do not hesitate to contact ENTRUST's Helpline if you have any further questions or require any further information.
|Date:||Monday 18 September|
The National Trust
20 Grosvenor Gardens
London, SW1W 0DH
|Time:||2.00pm - 3.30pm|