Following discussion with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) in 2017 we agreed it would be constructive and informative to send Landfill Operators (LOs) who contribute to the Landfill Communities Fund (LCF) an annual briefing on the fund.
On 14 August we sent the 2019 annual briefing to LOs based in England, Northern Ireland or Wales who have contributed to the fund in the last three financial years. The briefing note provides information on the following areas:
- Operational update on the amount of funding across the life of the LCF by 'Object' type;
- 2018/2019 LCF summary briefing;
- Information about Environmental Body (EB) benchmarking;
- Relevant information for LOs about Contributing Third Party (CTP) payments following the Government's reform of the LCF; and
- ENTRUST's assistance to LOs.
The LO briefing document is available on the right hand side of this page. If you have any questions about the content of the LO briefing please contact our Regulations team by calling 01926 488 300.