Following discussion with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) in 2017 we agreed it would be constructive and informative to send Landfill Operators (LOs) who contribute to the Landfill Communities Fund (LCF) an annual briefing on the Fund.
On 1 October we sent the 2021 Annual Briefing to LOs based in England and Northern Ireland who have contributed to the Fund in the last three financial years. The briefing note provides information on the following areas:
- Operational update on the amount of funding across the life of the LCF by 'Object' type;
- COVID-19 ENTRUST/LCF update;
- 2020/2021 LCF summary briefing;
- 2021/2022 update;
- Information about Environmental Body (EB) benchmarking;
- Relevant information for LOs about Contributing Third Party (CTP) payments following the Government's reform of the LCF; and
- ENTRUST's assistance to LOs.
The LO briefing document is available on the 'Information for Landfill Operators (LOs) page of the ENTRUST website. This page includes all previous annual LO briefings and information about the services which ENTRUST can provide to LOs. The document is also available on the right hand side of this page. If you have any questions about the content of the LO briefing or ENTRUST's services to LOs please contact our Regulations team by calling 01926 488 300.