ENTRUST is looking to recruit a Regulations Officer (RO) (Registrations). As one of ENTRUST’s ROs you will have a key role in ensuring that ENTRUST provides independent assurance that LCF monies spent by EBs are spent compliantly in accordance with the Regulations and ENTRUST’s guidance.
This role presents many opportunities for an ambitious, experienced individual in supporting EBs to deliver environment, or local community projects that deliver Value for Money (VfM).
As a RO the main focus of this role is to:
- Enrol organisations as EBs;
- Assess and approve project applications submitted to ENTRUST to ensure that they comply with the Regulations:
- Give advice and guidance to ENTRUST's Stakeholders and colleagues on registrations and regulatory issues; and
- Undertake data analysis and compile Stakeholder Reports.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is a highly competent administrator with experience of managing processes;
- Is able to work to tight deadlines;
- Has highly refined customer service skills, which are essential in order to deliver ENTRUST's service standards;
- Whilst knowledge of the LCF is not required, it is important that the post holder is able to absorb and understand Regulations and the LCF;
- Is persistent and tenacious in obtaining accurate information; and
- Has an attention to detail, strong planning, prioritisation and organisational skills.
ENTRUST would also welcome applications from individuals wishing to work on a part time basis.
What ENTRUST can offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive remuneration package of a starting salary of circa £25k (full time equivalent);
- Hybrid working arrangements at our central Leamington Spa office;
- Generous annual leave entitlement;
- Fitness and wellbeing support programme;
- Access to the perks at work scheme;
- On site car parking; and
- Continued professional development and training opportunities.
ENTRUST values the fitness and wellbeing of its Staff, Partners and Stakeholders. ENTRUST has taken appropriate and proportionate steps to implement and comply with the 'Thriving at work standards' which include:
- Commitment to ensuring equal opportunities in our recruitment processes; and
- Making reasonable adjustments at the interview stage and to support the successful candidate in carrying out this role.
Interested candidates should email EntrustHR@entrust.org.uk submitting their current CV together with a covering letter which demonstrates how their experience meets the requirements of the role, as set out in the role profile.
Should you wish to discuss the role with ENTRUST's Chief Executive, please contact Helen Maccallum, Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive on (01926) 488 317.
The closing date for all applications is 16 May 2022.