ENTRUST is looking to recruit a Chief Operating Officer (COO).
As ENTRUST's COO you will have a pivotal role in supporting and working collaboratively with the Chief Executive (CEO) in delivering our key aims and objectives. As part of this process, you will be required to ensure that we regulate the Landfill Tax Regulations (1996) in accordance with our statutory requirements facilitating Environmental Bodies (EBs) compliance with the Regulations. As well as heading up the Operations Team, the successful individual will also be part of the Senior Management Team.
As our COO, we are seeking an inspirational leader of people, who will directly influence ENTRUST's strategy by leading our operational services, which will enable us to continue to provide a cradle to grave regulatory service, which complies with best regulatory practice.
This role presents many opportunities for an ambitious, experienced operations professional to lead and shape our regulatory function, as well as to contribute to the development of the wider organisation.
As our COO, you will be:
- Leading, managing and developing ENTRUST's operational function (nine Full Time Equivalent Staff) to ensure that we deliver ENTRUST's short and long term objectives in accordance with our over-arching strategy;
- Refining, implementing and assuring the quality of ENTRUST's regulatory model, systems, policies and procedures to ensure that they comply with best practice; and
- Improving our operational delivery and Stakeholder service satisfaction experience and service levels.
We are looking for an individual who has:
- Professional management experience of operational services at a senior level - from any background or industry; and
- The ability to operate successfully at strategic level, working collaboratively with Staff and partner organisations with a record of translating organisational vision and strategy into operational requirements.
What ENTRUST can offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Hybrid working arrangements at our central Leamington Spa office;
- Generous Annual Leave entitlement;
- Fitness and Wellbeing support programme;
- On site car parking; and
- Continued professional development and training opportunities.
If you are looking for a new challenge, have a passion for community and environmental projects and believe this is the role for you, you should review the attached Recruitment pack to find out more about the role and how to apply.
Should you wish to discuss the role with the CEO, please contact Helen Maccallum, Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive on 01926 488 317.
The closing date for applications is 4 March 2022.