ENTRUST is looking to recruit to the role of Compliance Inspector.
Following the resignation of the current post holder, ENTRUST has a vacancy for the role of Compliance Inspector. The main focus of this role is to:
- Review the regulatory performance of organisations, in accordance with ENTRUST's compliance programme, to ensure that the integrity of the Landfill Communities Fund (LCF) is maintained;
- Identify and record areas of non-compliance;
- Produce written reports detailing the findings of each compliance review and advising organisations on actions required to rectify identified breaches; and
- Be proactive in providing advice and guidance on regulatory obligations to ensure that non-compliance is minimised.
The post holder will report to the Compliance Manager and should:
- Be qualified, or working towards the attainment of a recognised internal audit, or accountancy qualification;
- Have experience in, or have an understanding of the role of a Regulatory body;
- Be able to quickly absorb and understand the LCF Regulations and principles of the scheme;
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and influencing skills;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be able to produce concise and well written reports; and
- Possess a high level of IT skills in using MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
Full details of the role can be found in the role profile on the right hand side of this page. The role offers a salary of circa £30,000 FTE dependent on knowledge and experience, 25 days annual leave pro rata, an employer contribution to pension, an Employee Assistance Programme and access to the 'Perks at Work' scheme. The role requires approximately 20 per cent travel across England and Northern Ireland, including some occasional overnight stays. We will consider full-time and part-time/flexible working applications.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 20 August 2021. However, we will consider applications as they are received and so the vacancy will close if a suitable candidate is identified. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Mike Holland on 01926 488 309.
ENTRUST values the fitness and wellbeing of its Staff, Partners and Stakeholders. ENTRUST has taken appropriate and proportionate steps to implement and comply with the 'Thriving at work standards', which include:
- Commitment to ensuring equal opportunities in our recruitment processes; and
- Making reasonable adjustments at the interview stage and to support the successful candidate in carrying out this role.
Interested candidates should submit their current CV together with a covering letter which demonstrates how their experienc meets the requirements of the role, as set out in the role profile.
Applications can be emailed to EntrustHR@entrust.org.uk or submitted by post to:
PA to CEO
60 Holly Walk