ENTRUST is looking to recruit a Policy and Regulations Manager (PRM).
As ENTRUST's PRM you will have a pivotal role in supporting and working collaboratively with the Management Team (MT) in delivering our key aims and objectives.
The PRM will be required to manage a Team of three covering both Regulations and Registrations to:
- Support the delivery of the Company's corporate objectives are effectively and professionally delivered;
- Enhance the regulation of the Landfill Communities Fund (LCF), by undertaking policy reviews of the Regulations;
- Ensure that effective registration and enrolment process are in place for organisations wishing to become Environmental Bodies (EBs) and undertake and receive funding for projects from the LCF;
- Provide appropriate induction and training opportunities for EBs, which coach them to compliance and deliver our external training strategy;
- Support the ongoing development of the Company's online application ENTRUST Online (EOL); and
- We comply with the requirements of the Terms of Approval (TOA) with HMRC.
The role presents an opportunity for an ambitious, experienced individual with policy experience who is able to understand and interpret Government legislation. Furthermore, you will have excellent communications skills, which enables you to work in partnership with our partner organisations, Stakeholders and the general public.
Application Process for PRM
If you are looking for a new challenge, have a passion for community and environmental projects and believe this is the role for you, you should review the attached Policy and Regulations Manager advert and role description on the right hand side of this page, to find out more about the role and how to apply.
Should you wish to discuss the role with the CEO, please contact Helen Maccallum, Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive on 01926 488 317.
The closing date for applications is 31 March 2022.