ENTRUST continues to run an annual training programme for stakeholders which we consider helps to coach Environmental Bodies (EBs) to compliance with the Regulations and delivers Value for Money (VfM).
We have published the 2018/2019 dates for Basic Training for EBs:
- Tuesday 11 September 2018
- Thursday 22 November 2018
- Wednesday 13 February 2019
In addition, the annual Open Day event will be held at our offices in Leamington Spa on Friday 29 June 2018.
You can book to attend any of these dates and the upcoming Basic Training event (Wednesday 21 February 2018) on our website.
Additionally we also offer in-house training for employees, directors or trustees where EBs (or a group of EBs) have six or more attendees. For more information on these activities you can call our Helpline on 01926 488 300.
Our Training Resources page also contains other resources about the Landfill Communities Fund(LCF) and includes:
- a short introductory video;
- a link to the online training module (EB Enrolment Module);
- introductory videos about Objects D, DA and E; and
- a host of guides and checklists to help support you with your LCF projects and how to complete any of the LCF forms through ENTRUST Online (EOL).
We continually review our training resources, if you would like a guide on a specific topic and you can't find what you need please call our Helpline on 01926 488 300 for support and guidance.