As part of our ongoing commitment to continuous improvement, customer service and stakeholder satisfaction we have reviewed and updated our Customer Charter and reviewed our standards of service.
The Customer Charter sets out the service and standards stakeholders can expect from ENTRUST as well as the behaviour standards we expect from the organisations that work with us.
As a stakeholder you can expect us to:
- Treat you fairly and with respect;
- Help and support you to comply with the Landfill Tax Regulations (1996) (Regulations);
- Be professional and consistent in our actions and approach;
- Apply a proportionate response in dealing with Breaches in the Regulations;
- Protect your information and respect your confidentiality;
- Respond to your enquiries in a timely and appropriate way; and
- Take positive action to minimise the cost of regulating the Landfill Communities Fund (LCF) and the administrative burden placed on stakeholders.
In return we expect stakeholders to:
- Ensure they respect our staff;
- Be open and honest in working with our staff;
- Act in a professional manner; and
- Take appropriate action to comply with the Regulations.
Our standards of service are available in full on our website and our Customer Charter can be found on the right hand side of this page.