We are pleased to publish our Annual Report, setting out the review of our performance against the targets set in our 2016-2019 Corporate Plan by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), which we fully met and delivered.
2016/2017 was a challenging period of time for ENTRUST and the sector as we not only carried out our statutory role function, but we delivered two key strategic streams of work:
- Working with and supporting the sector in implementing and delivering the Government's agenda for reform of the LCF; and
- Ensuring the smooth closure of the LCF in Scotland by 31 March 2017.
Some other key achievements during the year included:
- We maintained levels of satisfaction with our regulatory services against the baseline levels attained in surveys in previous years with overall satisfaction recorded at 81 per cent (versus 83 per cent in 2015 and 81 per cent in 2014);
- We launched an online training module to support EBs who are looking to enrol or who have recently enrolled in the LCF;
- We worked with HMRC to publish a Value for Money (VfM) report and agreed an approach to make more information available on the impact and VfM of the LCF; and
- We reviewed our organisational structure and further reduced our operating costs, which from 1 April 2017 meant that we had delivered a 25 per cent reduction across the last two financial years.
The full document and short summary version are available on the right hand side of this page.