It is a statutory requirement for all Environmental Bodies (EBs) enrolled with us to submit a Statutory Annual Return (Form 4) by 28 April 2016.
The Form 4 covers the period from 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016. You can submit your Form 4 anytime between now and 28 April 2016. After that date your EB will be in breach of the Regulations and be subject to enforcement action.
Please note, you are required to complete a Form 4 even if you have not received or spent any LCF money during the reporting period and/or if your EB plans to revoke from the LCF.
Here is an overview of the information you will need to correctly complete the Form 4.
1. You will need to review each of your approved projects, looking at the project start and end dates, and ensure that any project expenditure falls between those dates. If it does not, you will need to contact the Registrations Team to arrange an extension to your project end date. If you fail to apply for an extension, then any project expenditure outside the start and end date will be a breach and that expenditure will be non-compliant. You can read more information on our project registration page.
2. Once you have reviewed your projects and been granted any necessary extension requests, you will need the following information to complete your Form 4:
- Any changes to your EB's Directors during the period;
- Any changes to your governing documents for the period;
- The value of Landfill Communities Fund (LCF) monies held and received during the period; and
- The value and details of LCF expenditure during the period, including a cost breakdown for each project.
Completing your Form 4
The form can quickly and easily be completed and submitted through ENTRUST Online (EOL), our online database which will pre-populate many of the fields for you, with the information we already hold.
If you have already registered for EOL and have forgotten your password please go to EOL, enter your email address and click on the forgotten password link. A reminder of your password will then be sent to you by email. If you would like to register to access EOL please call us on 01926 488 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like any further information on completing your Form 4 you can read our Guides to completing the Form 4. We have a Quick Guide to start you off, and more detailed Guides for submitting an Annual Return or submitting a Nil Return. The guides are available in the Need Help section of our website or as related documents on the right hand side of this article.