ENTRUST's next Basic Training event will be held on 11 September 2018 and we have a few limited spaces available. Our basic courses are suitable for people from new Environmental Bodies (EBs) to new staff or volunteers joining established EBs, or for those who would simply like a refresher on the Landfill Community Fund (LCF).
We also have a number of training resources to support EBs, EB staff and volunteers with their LCF activities. These include:
- Our online training module;
- How to find funding;
- EB Director's Background Briefing;
- Contributing Third Party decision tree and examples;
- Handover checklist;
- How to guides for ENTRUST Online (EOL), enrolling as an EB, registering a project or completing any of your statutory obligations such as updating contacts, governing members or completing forms; and
- Our introductory training videos.
All of these resources are available in the Finding Training Resources page of the ENTRUST website.
If you would like to attend Basic Training in September you can book through our training booking page. You can also book for the following dates if you are unable to attend in September:
- 22 November 2018; and
- 13 February 2019.
The ENTRUST Helpline is also available Monday to Friday 9am-5pm for any enquiries you may have or you can email [email protected]