In accordance with best governance practice, ENTRUST is looking to appoint a new Board member in anticipation of the retirement of two of its longest serving members. The Board currently consists of five Non-Executive members and the Chief Executive (CEO).
The key responsibilities of the Board include:
- Ensuring appropriate standards of governance operate in the Company;
- Providing strategic direction and leadership; and
- Supporting and challenging the Executive in the delivery of the organisation's Corporate Plan.
With this particular appointment, the specific focus will be on the following senior management skills, knowledge and experience:
- Broad business experience at Board level in the private and/or public sector;
- Up to date knowledge and experience of chairing a Human Resources (HR) Committee;
- Current knowledge and experience of managing Governance, Audit and HR issues;
- Strong interpersonal skills and being a committed team player; and
- Preferably some direct, or indirect involvement and understanding of a regulatory process.
For full details of this opportunity please see the vacancies page on our website. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Christopher Welford, ENTRUST Chief Executive on 01926 488 317 or by email to HelenMaccallum@entrust.org.uk