We have two current vacancies.
We have a vacancy for a Compliance Inspector. The main focus of this role is to:
- Review the regulatory performance of organisations, in accordance with ENTRUST's compliance programme, to ensure that the integrity of the Landfill Communities Fund (LCF) is maintained;
- Identify and record areas of non-compliance;
- Produce written reports detailing the findings of each compliance review and advising organisations on actions required to rectify identified breaches; and
- Be proactive in providing advice and guidance on regulatory obligations to ensure that non-compliance is minimised.
The post holder will report to the Compliance Manager and should;
- Be qualified, or working towards the attainment of a recognised professional internal audit, or accountancy qualification;
- Have experience in, or have an understanding of the role of a regulatory body;
- Be able to quickly absorb and understand the LCF Regulations and principles of the scheme;
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and influencing skills;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be able to produce concise and well written reports; and
- Possess a high level of IT skills in using Word, Excel and Outlook.
Full details of the role can be found in the role profile on the right hand side of this page. The role offers a salary of up to £30,000 dependent on knowledge and experience and 25 days annual leave. There is no set closing data and interviews will be held as applications are received.
If you have any questions regarding the Compliance Inspector position please contact Mike Holland on 01926 488 309.
IT Systems Officer
We are currently looking to recruit an IT Systems Officer. The key responsibilities of the position are:
- To provide high quality business analysis (BA) services across the organisation;
- To develop high quality and accurate management information reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) based on data provided through our bespoke online system ENTRUST Online (EOL);
- Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of all data held within the SQL database, including compliance with Data Protection and ensuring the continued availability and effective operation of EOL; and
- To work with the IT Support Officer to administer and maintain business critical applications, and provide IT support to all users, both internal and external where required.
The successful applicant should have:
- Significant practical experience of working with SQL databases preferably SQL 2008 databases is essential;
- Practical experience of administering Internet Information Server (IIS) preferably 7/7.5 is desirable;
- Ability to understand/debug existing ASP.net 2.0 Web Forms application code and resolve bugs and make new enhancements to existing ASP.NET 2.0 Web Forms code; and
- Full technical requirements and personal attributes are set out in the role profile on the right hand side of this page.
To go along with the role we offer a salary of up to £30,000 per annum dependent on knowledge and experience and 25 days annual leave. There is no set closing date and interviews will be held as applications are received.
If you have any questions about the IT Systems Officer role please contact Alison Bennett, Deputy Chief Executive on 01926 488 317.
Interested candidates should submit their current CV together with a covering letter which demonstrates how their experience meets the requirements of the role, as set out in the role profile.
Applications should be emailed to EntrustHR@entrust.org.uk or submitted by post to:
PA to CEO
60 Holly Walk