The provision, maintenance or improvement of a public park or another public amenity
- The park or amenity must be open and accessible to the general public;
- The park or amenity must not be operated with a view to profit; and
- The park or amenity must be in the vicinity of a landfill site.
Your project application will need to provide details of:
- the project site;
- the proposed works;
- how the proposed works will provide, maintain or improve a public park or another public amenity;
- how the park or other amenity is accessible to the public and how they have use of it;
- how the park or amenity is for the protection of the built, natural or social environment;
- how far the project site is from a licensed landfill site; and
- how the proposed works are not required by a planning permission granted on the application of the Landfill Operator (LO), or as a term of a statutory agreement to which the LO is a party.