The repair, maintenance or restoration of a building or structure which is a place of religious worship or of historic or architectural interest
- The building or structure must be a place of religious worship, or of historic or architectural interest (listed status or equivalent);
- The building or structure must be open to the public; and
- The building or structure must be in the vicinity of a landfill site.
Your project application will need to provide details of:
- the project site;
- the proposed works;
- how the proposed works will maintain, repair or restore a relevant building or structure;
- how the relevant building or structure is open to the public and when they will have access to it;
- how the building or structure is not operated with a view to profit;
- how far the project site is from a licensed landfill site; and
- how the proposed works are not required by a planning permission granted on the application of the Landfill Operator (LO), or as a term of a statutory agreement to which the LO is a party.